Guess what?!
-
I'm updating our blog! Although, I don't have a new name for it. We've made
the move to Boise, Idaho and Derrel is well over half way finished with his
fir...
Port of Lonely Hearts
-
Ok, back to songs for post titles. Makes it more fun that way. I spent
Thursday in the hospital getting a bone marrow biopsy, and having a port
installed ...
new contact
-
Hi everyone,
I had my cell phone stolen at the end of march. My new number is 59798168
(country code 266) Sorry I havent blogged for awhile, but I will get ...
1/24 - The Skull and Other Perverse Incentives
-
Evelyn is a darling baby:
But is she destined for a life of thuggery? Take another gander at that
photograph. Do you see it? The white skull and the gang-l...
-
Hello to anyone still reading this! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've
written. There is just so much to write about!
I can't promise any details, bu...
Thanks for your comment, I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you! I'm really looking forward to heading off and meeting Megan "for real." I will miss good 'ol D-FW, urban sprawl and all! Texas really is a great place.
My mom loved that you commented, by the way, I think it comforts her that other parents are going to be "watching out" for us too. :)
1 comment:
Hi Dennis!
Thanks for your comment, I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you! I'm really looking forward to heading off and meeting Megan "for real." I will miss good 'ol D-FW, urban sprawl and all! Texas really is a great place.
My mom loved that you commented, by the way, I think it comforts her that other parents are going to be "watching out" for us too. :)
Post a Comment